Friday, 24 January 2014

In CryEngine


Just another quick update on some more whitebox fixes. I keep posting saying it's done but then something else pops up. It's good to make sure the whitebox is fully finished before creating the level though, as it ensures I know exactly where everything should go. The texture I applied was just some random default CryEngine concrete texture so that I could get rid of the dark red 'REPLACE ME' texture.




This area is the biggest problem at the moment, as the tram rail leads the player through an alleyway that leads to a dead end, instead of to where the tram entrance is. I'll probably rectify this by adding a bridge to the dead end, and converting the original path into a more open area (but still an alternate route).




No comments:

Post a Comment